Location: Philadelphia, USA
Number of units: Two traversing roof cars
One of the two glass towers that together constitute Cira Centre South. The future number six on the list of tallest buildings in Philadelphia, the FMC tower will be one of the most notable additions to the streetscape of Philadelphia in the last ten years. The skyscraper has commercial space on the ground floor, office space above and houses 260 luxury apartments in the top floors.
Are you interested in more USA projects or information about the USA market and our USA branch?
Visit our USA Branch page.
- 1 telescopic roof car at the top of the tower and 1 fixed jib roof car on the lower platform of the building
- Max. horizontal outreach of 25 m (84 ft) and 5 m (18.5 ft)
- Telescopic base of 11 m (36 ft)
- Glass replacement unit with a max. load of 455 kg (1000 lbs)
- Standard gondolas with a SWL of approx. 272 kg (600 lbs)