Hard Rock Hotel Abu Dhabi
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Number of units: One traversing roof car
The Hard Rock Cafe franchise is well known worldwide for its rock ‘n roll-themed cafes, hotels and casinos. In 2017, a new Hard Rock Hotel will be opened at the Corniche seafront in Abu Dhabi. This 5-star Hard Rock Hotel is a 40-storey building, with a total of 378 hotel rooms and includes the renowned Hard Rock Cafe, 4 other restaurants and a two-storey sky bar/night club. It is the first Hard Rock Hotel in the Middle East.
Are you interested in more projects from Dubai or Abu Dhabi, local market information and our branch in Dubai?
Visit our XSPlatforms Dubai Branch page.
- Traversing roof car on a single track of 28 m (92 ft)
- Fixed jibs with an outreach from 18.5 m (60 ft)
- Max. luffing angle of 40 degrees
- Glass hook replacement unit with a max. load of 350 kg (771 lbs)
- Standard gondola
Other Reference Projects
- Liantang / Heung Yuen Wai – Boundary Control PointFacadeXS2017-06-08T13:27:00+00:00