National Bank of Kuwait
Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
Number of units: One fixed roof car and two traversing knuckle jib roof cars
The National Bank of Kuwait is one of the most represented banks worldwide, with 170 branches spread over the world’s leading financial centers such as London, Paris and Singapore. The bank was listed on Global Finance’s fifty safest banks. With its 62 storeys, the iconic headquarters in Kuwait is part of the bank’s commitment to provide the best service to the growing number of customers in the Middle East.
Are you interested in more facade access projects in Kuwait, local market information and our branch in Kuwait?
Visit our XSPlatforms Kuwait branch page.
- One crown unit
- Telescopic base height of 38 m (124.7 ft)
- One two-part knuckle jib with reach of 16 m (52.5 ft)
- One three-part knuckle jib with reach of 14 m (45.9 ft)
- A glass replacement unit with a max. load of 1300 kg (2866 lbs)
- A ladder from level 41 to top
- An aerial working platform
- Various hoists
- Rope access points on top