Fountain Views Towers
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Number of units: Four telescopic roof cars
Overlooking both the world’s tallest building and the world’s largest fountain, the aptly-named Fountain Views Towers will be a three-tower complex located in Downtown Dubai. The Fountain Views Towers will offer a total of 788 serviced apartments and 194 hotel rooms. The three towers are scheduled to be completed in 2017.
Are you interested in more projects from Dubai or Abu Dhabi, local market information and our branch in Dubai?
Visit our XSPlatforms Dubai Branch page.
- 4 x telescopic roof car
- Telescopic jibs with max. outreach of 19 m (62 ft) and 22 m (72 ft)
- Telescopic base with max. height of 10 m (33 ft) and 7 m (23 ft)
- 4 x standard gondola
- 4 x soft rope restraint system
- 4 x Glass Replacement Unit with max. load of 350 kg (771 lbs)
Other Reference Projects
- Liantang / Heung Yuen Wai – Boundary Control PointFacadeXS2017-06-08T13:27:00+00:00